- Oh, Cap, you won't remember me, but you visited our base when my old unit was in Afghanistan.
- -- The Mimic src
When the New Ultimates derailed the train which was transporting the Mimic, as well as the other Super-Soldiers, his containment unit was ruptured and he was mortally wounded. He managed to have a brief conversation with the New Ultimates, telling Captain America how much he admired and respected him, before he died in Scott Lang's arms.
Mimic was supposed to possess various powers. He has demonstrated the ability to increase his size via an unknown process.
No control over his powers. Also, his increasing-size power seems to be painful.
- 1 Appearances of Mimic (Earth-1610)
- Media Mimic (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Mimic (Earth-1610)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mimic (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Mimic (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|