Spider-Man seemingly had the same history as the rewritten history of his Earth-1610 counterpart. Becoming the new Spider-Man, S.H.I.E.L.D. quickly came in contact with him and Miles was mentored by its director, Nick Fury. He was later recruited into the Spider-Men.
When the Superhuman Registration Act was implemented, Miles was one of the first heroes to consider it. After registering, Miles discarded his mask, revealing his identity to the public.
Miles took part on a S.H.I.E.L.D. siege on a group of heroes who opposed the act. When what was supposed to be a warning shot instead hit one of the heroes, Agent Venom, Miles helped their leader, Civil War Peter Parker, rescue his fallen comrade. This act of compassion convinced Fury to stop targeting anti-registration heroes.
Director Fury and Morales discussed convincing Spider-Punk into registering. While teaming-up with him, Brown revealed that he overheard Miles and Fury talking about him, causing the rebel to briefly leave the Spider-Men. Fury also had Morales persuade Spider-Gwen register, with much more peaceful resolutions.
- Promotional art for Miles was a rehashing of the last panel of Civil War #2.
- 1 Appearances of Miles Morales (Earth-TRN461)
- Minor Appearances of Miles Morales (Earth-TRN461)
- Media Miles Morales (Earth-TRN461) was Mentioned in
- 12 Images featuring Miles Morales (Earth-TRN461)
- 1 Quotations by or about Miles Morales (Earth-TRN461)
- Character Gallery: Miles Morales (Earth-TRN461)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|