Miles Morales later travel to Earth-12041 with the other Web-Warriors to battle the "Spider-Goblin". They achieved their goal to powering de-power the Goblin back into Norman Osborn, however the aftermath cause Electro to be empowered by the energy of Siege Perilous and take control of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, the Web-Warriors were able to escape when Electro transformed it into a giant robot and making its to the City. Miles and the rest chase after Electro under the leadership of Peter to stop him, they were able to defeat him and send the Helicarrier to space before it self destructs. Spider-Man used the remaining energy of the Siege Perilous to send Miles and the other spiders back into the respective universes.
Months later, Miles is battling the Goblin of his world until Goblin was taken to a different world. Miles made his way home with a cake for his mother's Birthday, he's then revisited Spider-Man who asking for his help to defeat the Goblin sent to his world, Miles travels back to Earth-12041 with Peter to stop the ensuing crisis. This get worse when the Goblin gets hold of the Siege Perilous and starts tearing holes in the fabric of reality, having no other choice, Miles destroys the Siege leaving him stuck this reality for the time being. Doctor Strange opens a window to Miles home so he can say farewell to his mom. Miles is the given a home on the Triskelion by Peter and place on the new Web-Warriors team. 
Next Gen Web-Shooters: Miles uses S.H.I.E.L.D. standard Web-Shooters on his wrists that shoots thin strands of a special "web fluid" at high pressure.
- Miles Morales was voiced by Donald Glover. In May 2010, a fan suggested Glover for the role of Peter Parker in the then-upcoming film The Amazing Spider-Man, encouraging his supporters to retweet the hashtag "#donald4spiderman". The campaign, originally started to see how far social networking could carry a message, quickly gained a large following. The call for Glover to be allowed to audition for the role was supported by Spider-Man co-creator Stan Lee. Comics writer Brian Michael Bendis, who announced an African-American version of Spider-Man a year later, said he had conceived of the character before Glover's campaign went viral. Bendis gave credit to Glover for influencing the new hero's looks; on seeing him dressed as Spider-Man on the television series Community (which itself was a nod to the campaign), Bendis said, "I saw him in the costume and thought, 'I would like to read that book.
- Miles is 13 years old in his first appearance.
- By the end of the series, he's likely to be around 14-15 years old.
- During Season 4, his "Venom Blast" was renamed as "Arachno Blast".
- 21 Appearances of Miles Morales (Earth-TRN457)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Miles Morales (Earth-TRN457)
- Media Miles Morales (Earth-TRN457) was Mentioned in
- 18 Images featuring Miles Morales (Earth-TRN457)
- 4 Quotations by or about Miles Morales (Earth-TRN457)
- Character Gallery: Miles Morales (Earth-TRN457)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Spider-Man (Animated Series) Season 3 11
- ↑ Ultimate Spider-Man (Animated Series) Season 3 12
- ↑ Ultimate Spider-Man (Animated Series) Season 4 3
- ↑ Truitt, Brian, "Spider-Man 'can be anybody' — and now he's Donald Glover", USA Today, 2014-08-26. Retrieved on 2017-03-31.
- ↑ Sciretta, Peter (30 May 2010). Donald Glover Campaigns for Spider-Man Audition. /Film. Retrieved on 14 June 2016.
|Like this? Let us know!|