His father then attempted to turn Madame Masque into a mate for his son, as well as create an army of similar creatures. Miklos clashed with Iron Man and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Jasper Sitwell when they came to free Madame Masque. During the fight, a column supporting the cavern where they fought was shattered. Miklos held up the column long enough for Madame Masque, Sitwell and Iron Man to escape, but was killed alongside with his father when the cavern collapsed.
- Dense Flesh: The Minotaur possesses superhuman durability (He has demonstrated resisting shotgun blast at point blank range).
The Minotaur possesses superhuman strength
- A Minotaur was seen at the Springdale branch of the Bar with No Name, in the company of Bova, the Man-Bull, the Matador, and Toro Rojo in Marvel Year-in-Review 1992.
- 2 Appearances of Miklos Vryolak (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Miklos Vryolak (Earth-616)
- Media Miklos Vryolak (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Miklos Vryolak (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Miklos Vryolak (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Miklos Vryolak (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Minotaur
- Minotaur at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|