This mechanized throne, floating on its field of forced air, was capable to send electrical charges and to extend robotic arms.
The throne could also emit a high-intensity shock blast, which Mordecai Midas used against Morgan Stark to knock him out and delete the memory of their encounter.
Midas employed the armored arsenal of his floating throne on the final battle against Iron Man, trapping him beneath its fantastic bulk and fully electrifying its base, creating a searing force capable of melting his armor, but the golden avenger eventually managed to throw him off the chair and demolish its power pack. The smouldering base of the throne sparked its explosive armament and detonated the entire Midas' compound.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Midas' floating throne's Appearances
- Midas' floating throne's Minor Appearances
- Media Midas' floating throne Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Midas' floating throne
- Images that include Midas' floating throne
Links and References