The micro-sentries were created by Doctor Doom. Twenty of these small robots patrol inside the circuitry of Doom's armor, designed to hunt and destroy any tiny organism -up to microscopic scale- trying to invade the insides of the armor - indeed one of the potential targets was Ant-Man. The spider-like creatures had grapple claws to attack nearby enemies and an armored hull for protection. Being robots, they were immune to psyonic or emotion-based attack, but were vulnerable to metal- or machinery-specialized atacks.
They once battled Iron Man, who used Pym Particles to shrink down inside Doom's armor and disable a destructive device. One Micro-Sentry knocked Iron Man down, but Iron Man's friend James Rhodes remotely took over control over Iron Man's armor to continue the mission.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 2 Appearances of Micro-Sentry (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Micro-Sentry (Earth-616)
- Media Micro-Sentry (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Micro-Sentry (Earth-616)
- Item Gallery: Micro-Sentry (Earth-616)