- Naturally Enhanced Physiology: Due to Van been clone of Michael Van Patrick he has same powers as the original one, who's strength, endurance, and agility are comparable to Captain America.
- Peak Human Strength: Van's physical strength equal to the peak of human potential. Fury's physical strength is above a normal human being.
- Peak Human Durability Van's body is more resistant to physical injury, to variable degrees, than that of an ordinary human. He seems capable of taking several gunshot & puncture wounds as well as beatings and still stand on his feet.
- Peak Human Agility: Van's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Peak Human Healing: He is able to heal broken bones, torn muscles, several gunshot & knife wounds and other severe injuries within of several days and most lesser injuries like cuts, scrapes and burns within hours.
- Peak Human Stamina: Van's body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles and his musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities.
- Peak Human Aging: Van's extensively healthy cells allows him to age at much slower rate.
Their Iron Spider Armor provides them with an array of onboard weapons including pulse cannons and repulsor grenades.
- 7 Appearances of Michael van Patrick (Van) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Michael van Patrick (Van) (Earth-616)
- Media Michael van Patrick (Van) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Michael van Patrick (Van) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Michael van Patrick (Van) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Michael van Patrick (Van) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|