Mentor is from a race of super-intelligent beings, serving as a high-ranking member and strategist in the Imperial Guard. He defended the M'Kraan Crystal from invaders under Emperor D'Ken.
After the Kree/Shi'ar War, Mentor was one of the Guardsmen sent to Earth by Empress Lilandra. They uncovered a plot by Kree terrorists involving the Supreme Intelligence.
During the second Kree/Shi'ar War, Mentor led a troop of Shi'ar soldiers to Knowhere while chasing the threat of Adam Warlock. He was momentarily shaken by the revelation that Warlock was using magic, a force outside his intelligence's ability to comprehend, but he quickly recovered and brought the Guard's sorceress Magique to the front lines to assist.
When Praetor Kallark became Majestor after the war, Mentor rose to become the Guard's new praetor.
During a mission to the Fault, Mentor was forced to give himself over as a host to the Fraternity of Raptors to augment their firepower. Mentor bonded with a Raptor amulet and was taken over by Strel. Neither Mentor nor Strel have been seen since, leaving his fate uncertain.
Instantaneous processing of vast amounts of information
- Like all members of the Imperial Guard, Mentor is a parody of DC Comics Legion of Super-Heroes. Mentor is based on Brainiac 5 who was also so extremely intelligent.
- 37 Appearances of Mentor (Imperial Guard) (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Mentor (Imperial Guard) (Earth-616)
- Media Mentor (Imperial Guard) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Mentor (Imperial Guard) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mentor (Imperial Guard) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mentor (Imperial Guard) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|