The Mediterranean Sea is a sea connected to the Atlantic Ocean surrounded by the Mediterranean region and almost completely enclosed by land: on the north by Anatolia and Europe, on the south by North Africa, and on the east by the Levant. The sea is technically a part of the Atlantic Ocean, although it is usually identified as a completely separate body of water.
Points of Interest
- Appearances of Mediterranean Sea
- Minor Appearances of Mediterranean Sea
- Media Mediterranean Sea was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Mediterranean Sea
- Images related to Mediterranean Sea