Electro was a petty super-villan and enemy of Spider-Man who was given an upgraded suit from Lucia von Bardas, Electro used his powers to control electricity to supercharge Latveria to support the Tinkerer's research lab. When Fury led an unsanctioned attack on the country Black Widow informed them of the benefit Electro served for the country, and they tracked him to a church where they fought. During the battle Electro tried to recharge with various power generators, but they were destroyed and Electro was defeated. Fury and his team continued their assault on Latveria, and eventually destroyed Lucia von Bardas' castle and the Tinkerer's lab.
Two years later, the Latverian Army began an underground attack on New York City, and the Ultimate Alliance was deployed to stop them. It was revealed that Lucia von Bardas, now a cyborg, was leading the attack. The Alliance attacked her, and in an act of desperation, used the special suits made by the Tinkerer as bombs. For unknown reasons Electro was not amongst the super villains, and later Electro was injected with nanites and made to fight for the Pro-Reg forces in the superhuman Civil War. He would be turned into a member of the Nanite Fold, and was eventually released with the other Nanite-based captives when the Nanite Nick Fury was defeated and the signal was shut down.
- Creation and Manipulation of Electricity
- Absorption of energy from electrical sources
Electro was given an upgraded suit by Lucia von Bardas that amplified his powers, and presumably had a bomb in it like the others.
- 1 Appearances of Maxwell Dillon (Earth-6109)
- Minor Appearances of Maxwell Dillon (Earth-6109)
- Media Maxwell Dillon (Earth-6109) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Maxwell Dillon (Earth-6109)
- Quotations by or about Maxwell Dillon (Earth-6109)
- Character Gallery: Maxwell Dillon (Earth-6109)
- Characters killed by Electro
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|