When the Fantastic Four and the Avengers sacrificed their lives to destroy Onslaught, Franklin Richards, the son of the FF's Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman subconsciously created a pocket universe to save their lives. There they spent an entire year reliving living new lives "reborn" into a reality where they recently gained their abilities that vaguely mirror how they gained their powers originally.
In this new universe, Franklin created populated universe, including recreations of many of these heroes allies and foes. Among these creations was one based on Maximus mad brother of the Inhumans king Black Bolt.
This version of Maximus would have ambitions to location the forbidden location of the Terrigen Mists hidden deep in the caverns below the Inhuman city of Attilan. He would venture downward and find its source, using it to create powerful mutates that he would send up to attack Attilan in hopes of taking over the realm. Growing mad, he believed himself to be the "great devourer" of Inhuman myth (which was in reality Galactus already on his way to consume the Earth.)
The Inhuman Royal Family would seek the aid of the Fantastic Four in locating the secret chamber of the Terrigen Mists and help them stop Maximus. In their opening battle with Maximus, the heroes would be beat back, Crystal being injured and taken prisoner. In the end, the heroes would defeat Maximus and rescue Crystal.
Maximus was then taken prisoner and was last seen being dragged away by Black Bolt's guards shrieking about the coming of Galactus. His current fate remains unrevealed.
- 2 Appearances of Maximus Boltagon (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Maximus Boltagon (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Media Maximus Boltagon (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Maximus Boltagon (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Maximus Boltagon (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Maximus Boltagon (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Maximus
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|