Daredevil aligned himself with some of his former Heroes-For-Hire teammates in a section of Hell's Kitchen ran by Spider-Man, whose webs engulfed the entire region as a home base for his group. The webs couldn't be destroyed, but not for lack of trying. Iron Man's suit tech became unstable when it came into contact with the webs and Doctor Strange's magic proved useless against it. Murdock and the rest of their group came into conflict with the reality-hopping Dark Avengers, when they were trying to make their way to Strangetown to rescue their teammates Moonstone and Skaar.
Believing that these people were knockoffs of the originals, Spidey's team captured them in the webs. A miniaturized Ai Apaec made some kind of spider-pathic rapport with Spider-Man, and convinced him that the Avengers should be released from their prison. The local version of Misty Knight decided that if the spider found the Avengers to be truthful, she would help them take Strange down. Daredevil and his companions agreed to help.
Seemingly those of Matthew Murdock (Earth-616)
- 2 Appearances of Matthew Murdock (Earth-13584)
- Minor Appearances of Matthew Murdock (Earth-13584)
- Media Matthew Murdock (Earth-13584) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Matthew Murdock (Earth-13584)
- Quotations by or about Matthew Murdock (Earth-13584)
- Character Gallery: Matthew Murdock (Earth-13584)
- Characters killed by Daredevil
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|