During the Big Bang, Master Order was reborn along with Lord Chaos, Death, Eternity, and other cosmic entities. Along with Lord Chaos, he created the In-Betweener. He, along with all of the alternate reality versions of himself and all other abstract entities, were killed by the Beyonders.
Doctor Doom's reign was ultimately overthrown by Reed Richards, who managed to seize Doom's power and use it to begin recreating the lost Multiverse, his native reality and all of its inhabitants, including Master Order.
- As the personification of uniformity, orderliness, and immutability, Master Order bears no personality beyond the constructs of the abstract concept he represents.
- Master Order cannot exist without Lord Chaos and vice versa.
- 42 Appearances of Master Order (Earth-616)
- Media Master Order (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Master Order (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Master Order (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Master Order (Earth-616)
- Lord Chaos
- Marvel Chronology Project; Master Order and Lord Chaos
- Unoffficial Marvel Universe History: Part 1
- Norseman Central: Master Order
- Stupid Fight Thread: Marvel vs Manga
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|