Captain America and Bucky.
When the Trio attacked a local jewelry shop, Cap, Buck and the police arrived on the scene. They were easily trounced by the disguised apes whom Lupo ordered to take Bucky hostage. Lupo then forced Bucky to write a goodbye letter to Captain America to torment the hero. However, Bucky used the note to send a coded message to Cap that helped him deduce the location of Lupo's hideout. When Captain America arrived at the florist shop, Cap easily saw through Lupo's disguise. Lupo then ordered his apes to kill Bucky. When Captain America burst into the room where the apes were attacking Bucky. During the fight Bucky grabbed Lupo's machine gun and gunned down the apes. Lupo was then turned over to the authorities.
Equipment: Each of Lupo's apes, when in disguise, wore bullet proof vests.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: Lupo was armed with a machine gun.
- No special notes.
- 1 Appearances of Masked Trio of Death (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Masked Trio of Death (Earth-616)
- Media Masked Trio of Death (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Masked Trio of Death (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Masked Trio of Death (Earth-616)