Mary manifested her mutant powers, which were in a green gaseous form. She roamed the Earth looking for help, and someone to absorb. She attempted to control Magneto, and he contained her in a test tube at his lab.
When Gambit was stranded on Antarctica, he came across Magneto's base. Once inside, he found the test tube labeled with "energy" and he took it, not knowing what was inside. The extra energy helped him live longer there.
Later, Mary tried to break free, and control Gambit. The X-Men stopped her however, and she is presumed dead.
Gaseous Form: Purcell possesses the power to have a gaseous form and use it to possess other people in order to have a corporeal form.
- 3 Appearances of Mary Purcell (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Mary Purcell (Earth-616)
- Media Mary Purcell (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Mary Purcell (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mary Purcell (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mary Purcell (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|