Not much is known about Mary Jane's past, although it can be assumed that it followed an identical path to that of her Earth-616 counterpart.
Bio from Character Viewer
Mary Jane must balance the roles of being a super-model and the wife of superhero Peter Parker!
During the events of the game, Mary Jane is kidnapped by Venom and held in the Lizard's lair in the sewers below NYC. With help from the Lizard, Spider-Man finally locates Mary Jane, dangling by a chain above a large tank in the floor of the lair. Before Spider-Man can save Mary Jane, Venom appears and forces Spider-Man to battle him. During the fight, Venom will activate switches that will cause water to pour into the tank, and Spider-Man must turn them off before the tank fills and Mary Jane drowns. After successfully defeating Venom, Spider-Man convinces him that it was an imposter who stole Doctor Octopus' device earlier in the game, and the two form a truce. At that moment, the chain from which Mary Jane hangs snaps, but Venom catches her before she plunges to her death.
- 1 Appearances of Mary Jane Watson (Earth-TRN006)
- Minor Appearances of Mary Jane Watson (Earth-TRN006)
- Media Mary Jane Watson (Earth-TRN006) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Mary Jane Watson (Earth-TRN006)
- Quotations by or about Mary Jane Watson (Earth-TRN006)
- Character Gallery: Mary Jane Watson (Earth-TRN006)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|