Mary Carmody was the daughter of brilliant inventor William Carmody who had just developed a means of keeping the human brain alive after the death of the body. Shortly thereafter, Mary would become the object of self-proclaimed Mongolian ruler Ulan Bator. Bator would hire mobster Peg-Leg Martin to kidnap Mary, and when her father would attempt to stop him he would be fatally shot. Turned into the Eternal Brain by his assistant Jim, William would assist Jim remotely in rescuing Mary. Following the death of Bator, Mary would learn her fathers fate and blame Jim for his condition, hating him for it.
Mary's subsequent activities are unrevealed.
- 1 Appearances of Mary Carmody (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Mary Carmody (Earth-616)
- Media Mary Carmody (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Mary Carmody (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mary Carmody (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mary Carmody (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|