The population of Almost Reno, New Mexico, were rendered sterile by atomic tests. In an effort to control mutantkind, Odysseus Indigo's Damocles Foundation approached them, and offered to return their ability to have children. The Damocles Foundation injected the townspeople with both mutant and deviant DNA, which restored their fertility and ensured that any of their children would be born superhuman, and thus ideal test subjects for Indigo.
One of these children was Mary, a telepath. She was the child whom Indigo applied the greater part of his focus to, as she was the only one whose powers did not appear to be destabilizing. Eventually, she and Zak were the last children left in the town, and the Foundation moved in to claim them. They were rescued by X-Force, and although Indigo swore that he would reclaim them one day, he himself was defeated in short order by the mutant team.
- Psionic Bolts: Mary can produce painful psionic bolts in the minds of others, allowing her to incapacitate them.
- 2 Appearances of Mary (Almost Reno) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Mary (Almost Reno) (Earth-616)
- Media Mary (Almost Reno) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Mary (Almost Reno) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mary (Almost Reno) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mary (Almost Reno) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|