- God help me. I have no stomach, and I must barf.
- -- Machine Man
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Absorbing Man (Original timeline zombie Absorbing Man) (Death)
- Batroc (Death)
- Stilt-Man (Death)
- Dr. Strange
- Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) (Death)
- Vision (Last appearance)
- Scarlet Witch (Last appearance chronologically)
- Whizzer (Death)
- Speed Demon
- Zombie Inhumans (Last appearance)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Zombie Morbius explains to his 616 counterpart that he is still affected by the zombie virus, and goes to present his innoculation plan to the rest of A.R.M.O.R.
With 22 minutes left until extraction, Jocasta is beginning to have self-doubts.
In the Kingpin's stronghold, Machine Man blasts his way out, killing (for the final time probably), a lot of the zombies along the way. He learns how Doctor Strange of the Zombiverse was the one who originally was able to open a viewing portal to see Earth-616, and the Kingpin created the entire plan from there. Aaron steals Ghost Rider's motorcycle to get away, and Kingpin sends his three speedsters, Quicksilver, Whizzer, and Speed Demon to stop him. Whizzer trips and gets his arm caught in the spokes of the bike, causing all four of them to explode.
In the hollow, Zombie Morbius can wait no longer and begins to spread the zombie virus. It spreads quickly throughout the base.
Director Little Sky returns for Machine Man and Jocasta, only to find that Aaron didn't make it back. They reluctantly leave him in the Zombiverse as he calls out for Jocasta.
- No special notes.
- This issue's cover is based on the "Evil Dead" poster.
- This chapter showed many heroes who's fate was unknown in Marvel Zombies Vs. Army of Darkness such as the Vision and Scarlet Witch.
- Vision appears to be alive,but connected to some type of Machine,that might be keeping him alive.This still remains unknown.
- This is Jennifer Kale's first appearance since Vol. 1.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|