Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Go on a suicide mission into an undead super hero-invested dimension where there's probably no beer? I'm flattered you thought of me, but thanks, I'll pass.
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Command (Florida's Initiative Team) (First appearance)
- A.R.M.O.R. (First appearance)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Zombies invade Earth-616, the original Marvel Universe, by entering through the Nexus of Realities in Florida. Siege, Jennifer Kale, Wundarr and the Conquistador, local members of the Fifty-State Initiative, investigate but are attacked by Zombie Deadpool and a few zombified civilians. The zombies kill the Conquistador, and infect Siege and Wundarr. A horrified Kale destroys Deadpool's body with a fan boat. Siege's robotics detect the biological corruption and he self-terminates. Wundarr goes into hibernation to purge himself. A traumatized Jennifer Kale awaits in an observation room back at headquarters.
A.R.M.O.R. quarantines the area and examines the results, bringing in Machine Man to help. They employ Dr. Michael Morbius, a blood specialist, to find a cure for the zombie plague, but it becomes apparent that they need live human blood from the virus' home dimension to create the vaccine. So they resolve to send androids from 616 to 2149 to collect the sample, because they are not composed of organic flesh. Jocasta joins Machine Man, and they use a teleporter to generate a portal to the alternate reality.
Meanwhile, it turns out that Morbius is actually the version from the Zombie reality, who has captured the 616 version and is holding him captive while his plans progress.
- We've come to your world on a mission to spread the gospel, you see... ...and everything is going exactly as planned!
- No special notes.
- The issue's cover is based on the Army of Darkness poster.
- Zombie Deadpool apparently did not die after Jennifer Kale shredded him with the boat propeller, as he reappears in the later comic "Prelude to Deadpool Corps Vol 1 #4"
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|