Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Game Point!"Edit
- Alex Stone (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Game Point!"Edit
When an attack on Ben Grimm leads to a large amount of property damage, Alex Stone demands the police arrest him for the losses he's caused. After a some time in jail, Matt Murdock comes to represent Ben in court.
During the court trial, witness after witness recount how Ben Grimm has caused untold damage and rampaged throughout the city on numerous occasions. With nobody coming to his defense, the angered Ben almost busts up the courtroom, but is stopped when Alicia bursts in and calms him down. The court finds Ben guilty and sentences him to prison.
- The Thing is living in a flop house in this story because the Fantastic Four broke up after Mister Fantastic lost his powers earlier in Fantastic Four #178. The group eventually reunites in Fantastic Four #200.
- Unknown to all, Alex Stone is actually an android created by the Mad Thinker as revealed in next issue.
- Matt Murdock has been a lawyer to the Fantastic Four since Daredevil #2.
- Stone mentions a number of incidents where the Thing damaged property in recent history:
- How he smashed Cleopatra's Needle battling the Hulk in Fantastic Four #25-26.
- Ben's more recent clash with the Silver Surfer in Fantastic Four #123
- The time that Ben ran amok due to a personality shift in Fantastic Four #111.
- Also when the Thing wrecked a bank battling the Crusader in Fantastic Four #165.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|