Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "This City -- Afire!"Edit
- Ka-Zar (Only in flashback)
- Zabu (Only in flashback)
- dinosaur (Only in flashback)
- Volcanus' men (Only in flashback)
- New York Fire Department
Synopsis for "This City -- Afire!"Edit
Arriving back to the present following an adventure through time Spider-Man cannot clearly recall whatever he experienced in the future, as Dr. Doom's time machine disappears, Spider-Man decides to return home to try and get his life back in order.
Meanwhile, in the Savage Land, the Thing continues to travel through a cavern after parting company with Ka-Zar and Zabu. There he runs into the cause of the seismic activity in the Savage Land: Basilisk. The two battle each other. While in New York, Peter Parker tries to get caught up on his homework when he gets a call from Mary Jane, checking up to see if he's safe, because of a volcano sprouting in the middle of the harbor outside New York.
When Peter realizes that this is real, he changes to Spider-Man to see what he can do. Arriving at the top of the volcano, he is confronted by Basilisk who is carrying a defeated and unconscious Thing over his head.
This story is continued in Marvel Team-Up #47....
- Spider-Man has just returned to the present after a trip through time that brought him to the Salem Witch Trials (Marvel Team-Up #41-44) as well as the possible futures of Earth-691 (Marvel Team-Up #45), Earth-7484 (Marvel Team-Up #46).
- As revealed in Marvel Two-In-One #27, Spider-Man's return was observed by Mentallo, allowing him to learn about Deathlok.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|