- Why don't we all take a leave of absence?
- -- The Wasp
Appearing in "The Old Order Changeth!"Edit
- Black Widow (Only in flashback)
- X-Men (Only in flashback)
- Magneto (Only in flashback)
- Toad (Only in flashback)
- Mastermind (Only in flashback)
- Mole Man
- Avenger's Bathosphere Submersible
Synopsis for "The Old Order Changeth!"Edit
--For a full synopsis of this comic, please see the original publishing of this comic in Avengers #16.--
- Gil Kane's variation of Hank Pym's Giant-Man's (in this editor's opinion pretty groovy) is inaccurate. Pym never wore this style of costume in any of his adventures. In Kane's defense, all errors all appear to be due to coloring.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Triple Action Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Triple Action series
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|