Appearing in "The Heroes and the Holocaust!"Edit
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (First appearance)
- Wonder Woman (Diana)
- Daily Bugle
- Mary Jane Watson
- Lois Lane
- Lana Lang
- Jimmy Olsen
- Dr. Doom (Victor von Doom) (First appearance)
- Dr. Doom's henchmen
- Dr. Doom's robot (Only Appearance) (Destruction)
- Parasite (Maxwell Jensen)
- Joel McGinnis (First appearance)
- Nel (First appearance)
- Danny (First appearance)
- Creddick (First appearance)
- May Parker (First appearance) (Cameo) (Only in flashback)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- NYPD Officers
- Cindy (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Heroes and the Holocaust!"Edit
Spider-Man runs across a deadly plan and enlists Superman to help.
- Cover art layout by Romita.
- Plot suggestions by Wolfman.
- Inks: figures by Sinnott, backgrounds by Austin, Janson, McLeod, Milgrom, Leialoha, Simonson, Layton, Breeding (uncredited), Rubinstein and Wiacek.
- Back cover art of the Hulk vs. Superman and of Spider-Man vs. Wonder Woman by John Buscema and Joe Sinnott.
- This is the second Marvel/DC crossover ever published. Marvel and DC had previously collaborated on a treasury edition of The Wizard of Oz, but this is only the second time characters owned by both companies were used together. It would be followed by several other crossovers in the years to come.
- No trivia.
- Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man
- Superman and Spider-Man
- Batman vs The Incredible Hulk
- Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans
- Batman and Punisher: Lake of Fire
- Punisher / Batman: Deadly Knights
- Darkseid vs Galactus: The Hunger
- Spider-Man and Batman
- Green Lantern / Silver Surfer: Unholy Alliances
- DC Versus Marvel
- All Access
- Silver Surfer / Superman
- Batman and Captain America
- Daredevil / Batman
- Batman and Spider-Man
- Unlimited Access
- Superman / Fantastic Four
- The Incredible Hulk vs Superman
- Batman / Daredevil: King of New York
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man, the first crossover
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|