Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Oh mercy me, Mister Bad Man! Is that a thweat?
- -- Spider-Man
Appearing in "Madness Is All in the Mind!"Edit
- Phillip DeWolff (First full appearance)
- Dr. Strange (Cameo)
- Charlie Hacker (Only Appearance)
- New York policemen
- Johnny Buglisi (Only Appearance)
- Tim (Dies in flashback)
Synopsis for "Madness Is All in the Mind!"Edit
Continued from last issue... With Spider-Man a prisoner of the Wraith, Jean DeWolff and Iron Man attack in hopes of freeing Spidey. The fight doesn't go well because of the Wraith's abilities to manipulate the minds of others, and Iron Man, Spider-Man and DeWolff are almost bested by the Wraith. However, Spider-Man and Iron Man manage to fight off the effects and the Wraith is forced to flee.
After the battle, Phillip DeWolff enters Jean's office and shows her a handwritten letter from the Wraith which appears to be written by her brother Brian. Jean is shocked, and tells Iron Man and Spider-Man that her brother was gunned down in the line of duty. Believing that they have a supernatural threat on their hands, Spider-Man suggests they seek out the aid of Dr. Strange.
This story is continued next issue....
- Inks: backgrounds by Hunt (uncredited).
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It to Team-Up. Letters are published from Dan Mullaney, Michael Wieczorck, Mark R. Kausch, and Mark Gruenwald.
- On Page 2, Panel 2 the Iron Man MK V Armor is shown to be sweating/perspiring, an obvious error. Readers and editors address this point in the letters page of Marvel Team-Up #53.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|