Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Show's Over! Time for twenty questions!
- -- Jean DeWolff
Appearing in "A Fine Night for Dying!"Edit
- Jean DeWolff (First appearance)
- Wraith (First appearance)
- Phillip DeWolff (First appearance) (Appears in shadow only)
- New York policemen
- Grady (Only Appearance)
- Jean DeWolff's Vintage Roadster (First appearance)
Synopsis for "A Fine Night for Dying!"Edit
While swinging past a Stark Industries building, Spider-Man is knocked away by an explosion and is saved by Iron Man. They are confronted by police detective Jean DeWolff, who has been investigating a series of bombings involving notes that are the same as the one Iron Man got warning him of the bomb.
Asking them for their aid in stopping the attacker, the trio are attacked by one more bomb-rigged model airplane in Jean's office. Scaling the building across the street, Spider-Man attempts to grab the crook, However, the attacker turns the tables on Spider-Man, revealing himself to be a costumed being called the Wraith.
- Inks: backgrounds by Hunt (uncredited).
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Watanabe (uncredited) pages 2-17. Lettering is wrongly credited to Jean Hipp.
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It To Team-Up. Letters are published from Lee Woehner, Bob Rodi, and T.E. Pouncey.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|