Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Farewell my companions -- When next we meet -- it will be as foes!
Appearing in "Death in the Year Before Yesterday!"Edit
Synopsis for "Death in the Year Before Yesterday!"Edit
Continued from last issue... In the present day, Moondragon has been plagued by dreams of Spider-Man, Vision, and the Scarlet Witch's situation in the year 1692, and soon finds herself pulled into that era by the Scarlet Witch's magic. There she finds that the Dark Rider has created a device that will drain the energies from Spider-Man, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Dr. Doom.
Giving Cotton Mather a dagger which will help the process flow faster by killing each victim, Moondragon intervenes and blasts Dark Rider with a mental bolt. When Dark Rider tries to absorb Moondragon's power, she mind links with him and she learns his origins.
The other heroes revive and arouse Dr. Doom, who counter-attacks Dark Rider. Taking a cue from Doom, the other heroes pile in and attack Dark Rider all at once. With the added power of Moondragon, Dark Rider is destroyed, and Cotton Mather is driven mad. With the threat over, Dr. Doom leaves allowing the heroes to use his time machine to return home. When Moondragon, Vision, and Scarlet Witch are about to travel back to the present, Spider-Man decide to stay a moment longer to try and stop the hanging of John Boroughs and the others to be put on trail for witchery. However, Spider-Man arrives too late to prevent their fated hanging.
- Inks: backgrounds by Hunt (uncredited).
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Mantlo pages 2-17.
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It To Team-Up. Letters are published from Doug Zimmerman, William F. Wu, Jed Hotchkiss, and Dan Munson.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#JV-186.
- Some concern that Iron Man's armor might be the MK V model, but this editor (as well as the Marvel Chronology Project) contend that Iron Man's appearance this issue pre-dates Iron Man #85.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|