- Great! We're caught in the middle of a Super-Villain sandwich...
- -- Spider-Man
Appearing in "A Past Gone Mad!"Edit
Un-Named "Bewitched" Children:
Synopsis for "A Past Gone Mad!"Edit
Continued from last issue... With the arrival of Dr. Doom to the year 1692, a battle errupts between him and Dark Rider, the Rider seeking to steal Doom's magical power. Aided by Spider-Man, Vision and the Scarlet Witch, the battle is slightly in the heroes' favor. However, the Dark Rider begins absorbing more power from all present and gains the upper hand.
As the battle rages, John Proctor and his people are brought before the historical trial that would lead to their accusation of being witches and eventual hanging. The battle in the woods rages on, and the heroes gain the upper hand once more. However, when the Vision is struck down, the Scarlet Witch lashes out uncontrollably.
Dark Rider uses this moment to break free and make a final strike on the heroes, knocking them and Dr. Doom unconscious in a powerful mystical bolt. With all his opponents incapacitated, the Dark Rider gloats over his victory.
This story is continued next issue....
- Inks: backgrounds by Hunt (uncredited).
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Mantlo pages 2-17.
- The cover image logo of Doctor Doom is previously published Jack Kirby artwork from the cover of Fantastic Four #58. This image had been used previously for marketing particularly for Doom's co-staring in his own title in Astonishing Tales.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#JV-163.
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It To Team-Up. Letters are published from Mark Drewes, Dean Mullaney, Rick Hazeldine, Mark Long, and Mark Dooley. This issue also contains a Series "B" Marvel Value Stamp #46 Captain America.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Marvel Value Stamp Site 
|Like this? Let us know!|