Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Visions of Hate!"Edit
Characters from 1692 Salem Time Stream:
- John Proctor
- Elizabeth Proctor (Un-Named)
- George Burroughs (Un-Named) (Only in flashback)
- Tituba (Only in flashback)
- Betty Parris (Only in flashback)
- Mary Walcott (Only in flashback)
- Abigail Williams (Only in flashback)
- Sarah Good (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Visions of Hate!"Edit
Continued from last issue... Coming to the rescue of the Scarlet Witch who has been put on trail during the 1692 Salem Witch trials by Cotton Mather, the Vision and Spider-Man free her. They are then attacked by Cotton Mather and his followers. During the fight, Spider-Man is knocked out by the followers, Scarlet Witch is grazed by a bullet, and the Vision is taken out by Cotton Mather.
Spider-Man awakens in a prison cell with people who have been accused of being witches and are slated to be hung. He is greeted by John Burroughs, who tells him how Cotton Mather had come here to increase fear of witchcraft so that he can exploit the genuine witches.
Vision arrives and frees Spider-Man and the still unconscious Scarlet Witch, and the two heroes go to capture Cotton Mather. They find him speaking to his master, a being called the Dark Rider. When the Dark Rider reveals his plan, the Vision lashes out blowing their cover. Right when Spider-Man is about to tell Dark Rider where he came from, they are interrupted by the arrival of Dr. Doom.
This story is continued next issue...
- Inks: backgrounds by Hunt (uncredited).
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Mantlo pages 2-18.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#JV-121
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It To Team-Up. Letters are published from Lonnie Wolf, Kirk Carter, Timothy Risulia, Frank Alexander, and Michael Biegel.
- All identified characters from 1692 Salem are authentic real-world characters. The primary deviation from real-world chronology being that George Burroughs and John Proctor were actually executed on the same day. In this storyline, Burroughs was hung days or months prior to John Proctor. Of course this could be explained by the time disruption caused by Cotton Mather, Doctor Doom, Spider-Man, and the Avengers.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|