Appearing in "Beware the Coming of... Infinitus! or How Can You Stop the Reincarnated Man?"Edit
- Francis William Maxwell (Only Appearance)
- Michael Rodgers brother (Only Appearance)
- unnamed librarian
Synopsis for "Beware the Coming of... Infinitus! or How Can You Stop the Reincarnated Man?"Edit
Calling the Fantastic Four for help, Iron Man is disappointed to find that only the Human Torch is available to answer the call. Changing to Tony Stark, Iron Man explains to the Torch that his plants have been attacked by a costumed being calling himself Infinitus. Previously fighting this foe as Iron Man, Stark was easily defeated by this opponent who claims to be the reincarnation of Pharoah Amenemhet III of the 11th dynasty in Egypt.
After an attempt on Tony Stark's life, Iron Man begins working on a new device, while the Torch reads up on all he can learn about Pharoah Amenemhet. Tracking down Infitinitus, the two heroes defeat Infinitius, and reveal him as Michael Rodger, brother of a Stark employee who was killed in one of the accidents. After Infinitius is turned over to the police, Iron Man thanks the Torch for his help and the Torch departs.
- The Human Torch is wearing a red and yellow costume here. He began wearing this outfit in Fantastic Four #132 and will continue to do so until Fantastic Four #259.
- Iron Man's cover image logo is recycled art from the cover of Giant-Size Avengers #1
- This issue features a letters page, Mail It to Team-Up. Letters are published from Dean Mullaney, Richard Gersch, Randy Fugram, and Cliff Saunders
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|