- Buffoon, my time is too valuable to waste on fools such as you --
- -- Quasimodo
Appearing in "The Messiah Machine!"Edit
- Beast (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Messiah Machine!"Edit
As Spider-Man swings through the city, his attention is grabbed by Hawkeye. Hawkeye asks for Spider-Man's help in figuring out a mystery he discovered earlier: When stopping a robbery of a electronics supply truck, he found that the thieves were really robots disguised as humans. Tracking them back to their headquarters, he found that there was a veritable army of robots there.
Agreeing to help, Spider-Man goes with Hawkeye to the secret hideout of the robots. There they are soon overpowered and taken prisoner and taken before the robots' leader: Quasimodo. After briefly being captured, the heroes break free and begin fighting Quasimodo's robot army.
When Quasimodo tries to plug himself into the main computer, taking control of his army, the living computer has its mind scrambled when one of Hawkeye's arrows causes a short circuit that deactivates all the robots. With Quasimodo defeated, Spider-Man turns off the power and the two heroes leave the deactivated Quasimodo behind.
- Hawkeye's cover image logo is re-touched recycled art from the cover of Daredevil #99.
- Inks by Giacoia and Hunt (uncredited).
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail it to Team-Up. Letters are published from E.J.F.D. G. Craig Carnathan, Timothy Forsyth, Kevin Williams, and Wayne Santos.
- The letters page also contains a Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp #92 Byrrah. Additionally found on the letters page is a 1/3 page ad for Worlds Unknown #7.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|