Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You cannot destroy one already beyond death, villain.
Appearing in "If an Eye Offend Thee!"Edit
- Orb (Drake Shannon) (First appearance) (Origin revealed)
- They (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "If an Eye Offend Thee!"Edit
Out on a date with Mary Jane, Peter Parker is taken to Madison Square Gardens to witness the Ghost Rider motorcycle show. While the exhibition is going on, it is suddenly interrupted by the arrival of the Orb and his motorcycle gang. The Orb uses his special eye helmet to hypnotize the crowd, however Peter manages to avoid it's gaze and change into Spider-Man.
Kidnapping Roxanne Simpson, the Orb reveals that he was the former partner of Crash Simpson who was horribly maimed after a motorcycle accident. He has come to try and claim ownership for the motorcycle show he believes he should have the rights to. Using Roxanne as a hostage to get ownership of the motorcycle show brings on the wrath of the Ghost Rider, who teams up with Spider-Man to stop the Orb.
After a lengthy motorcycle race across New York, the Orb seemingly meets his end when his motorcycle crashes into a subway train.
- Cover art: modifications by Romita.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story #1657-Z.
- This issue features a letters page, Mail It to Team-Up. Letters are published from Steven Chavez, Richard Nathan, Clint Ard and Rodney Hogan. The letters page also features a 1/2 page ad for Kull the Destroyer #11.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|