Appearing in "A Child Shall Lead Them!"Edit
- Black Abbott (Origin revealed)
- New York City
- Washington, D.C.
- Central America
- Black Abbott's Hovercrafts
Synopsis for "A Child Shall Lead Them!"EditOne of the Black Abbott doubles Spider-Man fought at their base has been captured and is comatose in the hospital, but before Spidey can get any information out of him, his own people attack the hospital to silence him. Joined by passerby Thor, Spider-Man holds off the Abbott's forces until the double wakes up and explains to them how the real Black Abbott had used his mental powers to turn the other members of his order into puppets. Thor stands guard in case of another assassination attempt, but instead Black Abbott gathers many of his Apostles to re-establish control of the patient, who lures Thor into a trap at Abbott's hideout so he can make the god's body one of his puppets.
Tony, the kid from issue #146 now emulating Nomad stumbles on Abbot's hideout and gets Spider-Man's attention to show him where to go. Spidey frees Thor and together they break Abbott's link with most of his Apostles. The Abbott escapes, but with his power severely crippled.
- The Black Apostle's exposition attributes his order's mental powers to the myth of unlocking the full 100% of the human brain's potential.
- Spider-Man and Thor together against the Black Abbott and his savage Black Apostles in the culmination of the Black Abbott trilogy! The Black Abbott is out to steal the greatest prize of all — the powers of the mighty Thor! Plus: more developments on Spidey's costume!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|