Appearing in "Blind Justice!"Edit
- Detective Rollins (Only Appearance)
- Chip (Attorney) (Only Appearance)
- Howard "Cool Breeze" McNeal (Final appearance)
- Juan Santiago (Final appearance)
- Mr. Santiago (Only in flashback)
- Sheena Rogers (Only Appearance)
- Ainsley Wilkins (Only Appearance)
- New York City
Synopsis for "Blind Justice!"Edit
Daredevil and the Black Widow are investigating the murder of a pawnshop owner. They meet up to wrap up the case. The Secret Wars are over, and Spider-Man and Doc Connors return home. Spidey is in his new black costume. He finds himself involved in the pawnbroker case. The guilty party is brought to justice.
This episode continues from previous issue. A hood gang attacks a shop during a citywide power outage and the shop owner gets shot. The guy jailed is innocent and his attorney, Matt Murdock, and the Black Widow collaborate with Spider-man in the investigation to find the real guilty man.
In the end Daredevil makes an agreement with the Kingpin , who tells him who the murderer was.
- Plot by DeFalco, script by Owsley.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|