Appearing in "The Boy's Night Out!"Edit
- Aunt May (Only in flashback)
- J. Jonah Jameson (Only in flashback)
- Steve Hopkins
- Philip Chang
- Black Cat (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- Neutro-Mist (First appearance)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Uni-Lens Battle Armors (First appearance) (worn by S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents)
Synopsis for "The Boy's Night Out!"Edit
Jack of Hearts is trapped in his mansion by SHIELD and remembers the woman he loved: Marcy Kane. He decides to escape because had spent enough time sedated and sealed in his own mansion. So he bresaks free and goes to the Empire State University, where he meets Marcy.
But while he tries to gain her love again SHIELD agents find them and try to catch him so Jack battles them. Initially Spider-man fights the agents beside Jack until he finds out they are SHIELD agents. Then he tries to convince Jack to accept the confinement for the world's security but Marcy proposes to work with SHIELD to find a cure to his power.
- The Jack of Hearts story is continued in Jack of Hearts #1.
- It's time for "Boy's Night Out" as Jack of Hearts makes the scene, and we learn why Marcy Kane is so cold-hearted.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|