Appearing in "Time Bomb!"Edit
- Edwin Jarvis
- Inhumans (Mentioned)
- Crystal (Crystalia Amaquelin) (Mentioned)
- 23rd Century
- Present Day
- Spider-Man's Suit
- Iron Man Armor Model 3
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- "Time Portal"
- "Time Bombs"
Synopsis for "Time Bomb!"Edit
Kang and Zarrko have made an uneasy alliance, and Zarrko boasts about how he sent a number of time bombs back to the year 1973. The weapons radiation would cause all Earth's technology and people to devolve to pre-industrial era devices and peoples.
With Iron Man down for the count, Spider-Man makes his escape through one of the citadels time machines and finds himself landed back to the present within the Fantastic Four's headquarters. With the Human Torch as the only member present, Spider-Man tells him of the danger at hand. The two travel around the world and deactivate the various time bombs before they can finalize their effects.
After all the time bombs have been deactivated, the Torch recognizes the radiation given off by the devices as being similar to that which once created a Negative Zone around the Hidden Land of the Inhumans. The Torch tells Spider-Man to go and seek their aid to stop Zarrko and Kang, and departs, not washing to join in due to his still raw feelings over his ended relationship with Crystal.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Jetter pages 2-20.
- This is the last time in Marvel Team-Up that the cover image logos of Spider-Man and the Human Torch are used. These particular logos were only used when Spider-Man teamed up with the Human Torch (as he did in issues 1-3). The next time the two heroes team up in Issue #39 more recent image logos are used.
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It To Team-Up. Letters are published from Brian Earl Brown and C.R. Newball.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#1431-Z.
- Reader's are not sure how Spider-Man and the Human Torch were able to determine the location of the three "Time Bombs". Perhaps Zarrko revealed the locations in a behind the scenes conversation? Perhaps Reed Richards' technology from the Baxter Building was used? Perhaps poor plotting?
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|