Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Is the universe so screwed up that it can't even ask the right wizard for help?
- -- Ian McNee
Appearing in "The Marvel Tarot"Edit
- Bone Sword - Ace of Swords
- Serpent Crown - Ace of Cups
- Dark Mirror - Ace of Wands
- Ebon Rose - Ace of Pentacles
- Ian McNee - The Magician (1 out of 10 times)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) - The Magician (9 out of 10 times)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) - The High Priestess (1/3 of the time)
- Agatha Harkness - The High Priestess (1/3 of the time)
- Storm - The High Priestess (1/3 of the time)
- Morgan le Fay - The Empress
- Naga/Nagala - The Emperor (1/2 of the time)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) - The Emperor (1/2 of the time)
- Modred the Mystic - The Hierophant
- Cloak and Dagger - The Lovers
- Devil-Slayer - The Chariot
- Golem (Statue) - Strength
- Living Mummy - The Hermit
- Margali Szardos, Jimaine Szardos, Destiny - Wheel of Fortune
- Valkyrie (Brunnhilde) - Justice (1/2 of the time)
- Magik (Illyana Rasputin) - Justice (1/2 of the time)
- Brother Voodoo (Jericho Drumm) - The Hanged Man
- Vampire by Night - Death
- Topaz - Temperance
- Satana - The Devil (1/2 of the time)
- Hellstorm - The Devil (1/2 of the time)
- Hellcat - The Tower
- Jennifer Kale - The Star
- Dream Weaver - The Moon (1/2 of the time)
- Sleepwalker - The Moon (1/2 of the time)
- Janus - The Sun
- Cadaver - Judgement
- Man-Thing - The World
Synopsis for "The Marvel Tarot"Edit
Ian McNee looks through the First Tarot Deck, divining who appears on each card, and looking into their origins to see why. He discovered several cards are displaying more than one individual at different times, a sign he feels verifies that the world's magic is broken. In his research, he also traces back the Sorcerer Supreme title to its first earthly bearer, Agamotto.
- The above characters are listed next to the Tarot card they appear on. The Fool is the only card in the First Tarot Deck that doesn't receive a representative, something that McNee find extremely odd.
- This serves as a sort of handbook, seen from the eyes of Ian McNee, profiling select parts of select characters' lives.
- Rintrah is said to be a "cow-terpillar in a cow-coon" and that "he will come back soon."
- The First Tarot Deck was used by Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) in the Secret Defenders series as a way of figuring out what heroes were right for each mission.
- The appearance of Naga on the Emperor card is seen as a possible reference to Nagala or a possible child of Nagala's, who would be seen as the seventh son of Set, the seven-headed demon, a child who would be known as the Dark Prince and usher in a time of immense power for the dark forces.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|