Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Deadly Gambit of Conquer-Lord!"Edit
- unnamed NY Mayor
- Rankins, his butler
- New York policemen
Synopsis for "The Deadly Gambit of Conquer-Lord!"Edit
Continued from last issue... Moon Knight tries to prevent the Conquer-Lord from assassinating the mayor, while he succeeds in preventing the mayors death, the mayor is still wounded from the shot, and Conquer-Lord and his minions manage to escape with Marlene as their hostage.
Moon Knight then tries to track down the Conquer-Lord by going after his associate Merkins, and manages to track down Conquer-Lord's base. There he fights through the Conquer-Lord's men, eventually getting to the central control room. There he finds Marlene being suspended over a pit with alligators.
Moon Knight is then dumped into a chess board themed battle arena where he is forced to fight the Conquer-Lord and his gigantic trick chess pieces. Although the Conquer-Lord tries to escape, Moon Knight manages to stop him and save Marlene, leaving the unmasked Conquer-Lord for the authorities, with his calling card left identifying Moon Knights involvement.
- Marlene Alraune appeared last in Marvel Spotlight #28. She appears next in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #23.
- Frenchie appeared last in Marvel Spotlight #28. He appears next in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #22.
- Final appearance of Merkins (dies in this issue).
- Moon Knight image gallery
- Moon Knight appearances list
- Moon Knight quotes page
- Frenchie appearances list
- Marlene Alraune appearances list
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Moon Knight article at Wikipedia
- Moon Knight article at Marvel Universe
- Moon Knight article at Don Markstein's Toonopedia
- Ultimate Moon Knight resource
|Like this? Let us know!|