Appearing in "The Son of Satan!"Edit
- Son of Satan (Daimon Hellstrom) (First appearance as the Son of Satan)
- Lord (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Sam Silvercloud (Appears in Flashback)
- Snake Dance
- Satan (Hellstrom's Father) (Mentioned)
- Witch-Woman (Linda Littletrees) (Comatose) (Appears in Flashback)
- Roxanne Simpson
- Ruthless Riders
- Spirit of Vengeance (Zarathos) (Behind the scenes)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Hellstrom's Trident (First appearance)
- Daimon Hellstrom's Chariot (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Son of Satan!"Edit
Freeing Daimon Hellstrom from his self imposed emprisonment, Sam Silvercloud and Snake Dance are surprised to find Daimon in his Son of Satan identity. Summoning his chariot, Son of Satan then seeks out Witch Woman and Ghost Rider. Tracking down Roxanne Simpson, he saves her momentarily from the Ruthless Riders and their leader Big Daddy Dawson, but leaves her to her own fate when she doesn't know what happened to those he seeks.
Traveling to Hell, Son of Satan is attacked by his fathers minions, however Son of Satan manages to fight off the demons, and save Ghost Rider and Witch Woman and return them to Earth's dimension, there Son of Satan leaves the two to seek out their own fate, flying off into the sky on his chariot.
- In Marvel Spotlight #5, Johnny Blaze made a pact with Satan. Although that Satan was intended to be Daimon Hellstrom's father, it was eventually retconned in Ghost Rider Vol 2 #68 into being the Demon Mephisto. In Ghost Rider Vol 6 #5 was retconned into being the original Judeo-Catholic Satan, Lucifer.
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|