Appearing in "Red Wolf"Edit
- Red Wolf (Johnny Wakely) (First appearance)
- American Southwest
- Red Wolf's coup stick
Synopsis for "Red Wolf"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Fox is credited as Gardner F. Fox.
- This issue is the first appearance of the Red Wolf that was active in the American Southwest in the late 19th century. He is not to be confused with Thomas Thunderhead, the Red Wolf of the 1970's or William Talltrees, the Red-Wolf of the late 20th century.
- Red Wolf appears next in Red Wolf #1.
- Final appearances for Emma and Martin Wakely (both die in this issue).
- This is the only issue of the series to carry a 15¢ cover price.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|