Appearing in "Dweller from the Depths!"Edit
- Ulysses Bloodstone (First appearance)
- The Dweller from the Depths (First appearance) a "Rampaging Behemoth"
- The Possessor (Behind the scenes)
- dock workers
- San Franciso policemen
- Vanaheim (Flashback and main story)
- Bloodgem (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Dweller from the Depths!"Edit
Appearing in "Part Two: The Lurker Within"Edit
- Ulluxy'l (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Bloodstone's tribe (Only in flashback)
- San Francisco
- 81st Century B.C.
Synopsis for "Part Two: The Lurker Within"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- First and earliest chronological appearance of Ulysses Bloodstone. Bloodstone chronologically appeared last in Marvel: The Lost Generation #2. He appears again next issue.
- The Possessor that is indicated from this issue is not to be confused with the Possessor who is a member of the Elders of the Universe.
- Brad Carter and P.D.Q. Werner were last seen in Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 1 2 (1968).
- No trivia.
- Marvel Presents
- Marvel: The Lost Generation
- Marvel Monsters: From the Files of Ulysses Bloodstone
- Rampaging Hulk (Volume 1)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Ulysses Bloodstone profile at the Marvel Appendix
- Ulysses Bloodstone profile at the Marvel Universe
- Ulysses Bloodstone article at Wikipedia
|Like this? Let us know!|