Appearing in "The Doom That Bloomed on Kathulos!"Edit
- Dagoth (Only in flashback)
- Slugguth (Only in flashback)
- N'Gabthoth (Only in flashback)
- Ebora (Only in flashback)
- Ancient One (Only in flashback)
- Shadowmen of Kaa-U (Only in flashback)
- Flames of the Faltine (Mentioned)
- Shield of the Seraphim (Mentioned)
- Crimson Bands of Cyttorak (Mentioned)
- The All-Freeing
- Eternal Vishanti
- Henry Gordon
- Vapors of Valtorr (Mentioned)
- Raggadorr (Mentioned)
- Ikonn (Mentioned)
- Watoomb (Mentioned)
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamotto
- Flames of the Faltine
- Shield of the Seraphim
- Crimson Bands of Cyttorak
Synopsis for "The Doom That Bloomed on Kathulos!"Edit
Defending his friends and eventually stopping the mystical trap set upon Witch House, Dr. Strange then uses his power to destroy the haunted place. He then set's about his next mission: To go to Stonehenge, alone, in spite of Clea's misgivings.
Traveling there, Strange battles a number of winged demons sent by another agent of Shuma Gorath: Kathulos. Defeating the demons in battle, Strange is able to transport himself to Kathulos' realm via a portal through Stonehenge. There he finds that Kathulos is actually an entire planet, manifesting himself as a Venus flytrap as a human head. Kathulos informs Strange that he is on a distant planet and the whole episode was a trap to get Strange as far away from Earth as possible. Strange battles Kathulos, and eventually cuts off the creatures source of power, causing it to wilt and die.
- Features concepts created by Robert E. Howard.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|