Appearing in "The Lurker in the Labryinth!"Edit
- Ancient One
- The all-wise Vishanti (First appearance)
- Serpent Men of Starkesboro
- Spawn of Sligguth
- Sligguth (First appearance)
- Shadowmen of Kaa-U
- Shuma-Gorath (Mentioned)
- Umar (Mentioned)
- Cyttorak (Mentioned)
- Flames of the Faltine (Mentioned)
- Rains of Raggadorr (Mentioned); also Rings of Raggadorr (also as Roving Rings of Raggador)
- Vapors of Valtorr (Mentioned)
- Shield of the Seraphim (Mentioned)
- curses of the fiends of Fungol Thopa (Mentioned)
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamotto
- Crimson Crystals of Cyttorak
- Flames of the Faltine
- Rains of Raggadorr
- Vapors of Valtorr
- Orb of Agamotto
Synopsis for "The Lurker in the Labryinth!"Edit
Prisoner of the Spawn of Sligguth, Dr. Strange is met by Sligguth itself and the Spawn's priestess Ebora. Ebora explains that the Spawn of Sligguth is working with their master in order to free Shuma Gorath, an ancient creature that plots to rule over the Earth.
Breaking free, Strange battles Sligguth, while in the Ancient One's sanctum, the Ancient One is captured by the Shadowmen of Kaa-U, while Clea and Wong watch from the Orb of Agamotto in New York. Back in Starksborow, Strange's battle with Sligguth leads him into the creature's labyrinth where he begins to weaken and falter. Strange summons the spirits of the Vishanti, but they refuse to help, citing that if humanity is to be saved from Shuma Gorath it will be by one of their own.
Strange resumes his battle with Sligguth and manages to bind the creature, however it manages to escape when Ebora casts a spell to summon minions to help her master causing the cavern to flood, and putting Dr. Strange at risk of drowning.
- Features concepts created by Robert E. Howard.
- Pencils are credited to Irv Wesley (a.k.a. Sam Kweskin).
- Clea magically rebuilds the Orb of Agamotto after its destruction, which had not been depicted in the story.
Dr. Strange lives!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|