Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marvel Music was a short-lived Imprint of Marvel Comics that published stories about famous musicians and bands. While some of the stories followed the artist's real life, others featured works of fiction starring the artist. The imprint proved unpopular, only running from 1994 to 1995.
The "Marvel Music" name has also been used as the name of the copyright holder for all Marvel Comics film scores since 2005.
- Alice Cooper: The Last Temptation (3 issues)
- Billy Ray Cyrus (1 issue)
- Bob Marley: Tale of the Tuff Gong (3 issues)
- Break the Chain! (1 issue)
- Kiss Classics (1 issue)
- Marty Stuart: Marty Party in Space (1 issue)
- Onyx: Fight (1 issue)
- Rolling Stones: Voodoo Lounge (1 issue)
- Woodstock, 1969-1994 (1 issue)