Marvel Music was a short-lived Imprint of Marvel Comics that published stories about famous musicians and bands. While some of the stories followed the artist's real life, others featured works of fiction starring the artist. The imprint proved unpopular, only running from 1994 to 1995.
The "Marvel Music" brand is currently being used as the record company that records and distributes soundtracks for all Marvel Studios films since 2005.
- Alice Cooper: The Last Temptation (3 issues)
- Billy Ray Cyrus (1 issue)
- Bob Marley: Tale of the Tuff Gong (3 issues)
- Break the Chain! (1 issue)
- Kiss Classics (1 issue)
- Marty Stuart: Marty Party in Space (1 issue)
- Onyx: Fight (1 issue)
- Rolling Stones: Voodoo Lounge (1 issue)
- Woodstock, 1969-1994 (1 issue)