- You're all spooks and boy scouts -- she...she's a warrior. She wants to avenge the death of her family, and she's willing to do whatever it takes. I respect that.
- -- Punisher talking about Kim
Appearing in "The Knight Returns"Edit
- Brothers Grace
- Mr. Tune (Augustus Tuneski) (Real name first revealed) (Main story and flashback)
- 676 (Apparent death)
- Father Nigel
- Father Skye (Death)
- Deputy Mayor Reyes
- Sergeant Hatch
- Christopher Kim (Mentioned)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (Mentioned)
- Judge Robert Rheingold (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- Russia (Only in flashback)
- Stalingrad (Only in flashback)
- Without the money to pay off Kingpin's former associates, the Brothers Grace decide to bail out on New York -- but the Marvel Knights won't let them get away that easily!
- And when Mr. Tune decides to stay behind to finish his masterpiece of evil, it's up to Punisher to shut the madman down!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|