Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Destiny's Child"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- New Avengers
- Luke Cage
- Edwin Jarvis
- Mary Jane Watson-Parker
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Aunt May
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Iron Man Armor Model 25
- Eye of Agamotto
- Cloak of Levitation
- Orb of Agamotto
Synopsis for "Destiny's Child"Edit
Peter follows the otherworldly being (who may be “The Other”), only for it to inform him that they are both parts of the same whole, that spider-based cosmic forces are vying for control of his life and that she (the being possesses recognizably female build) is his opposite. Apparently, although a spider-deity known as “The Great Weaver” thought that Spidey’s death was premature and pulled him back from his fate, others disagreed – and Peter feels his life being pulled in different directions as a result, at the center of a metaphorical spider’s web where he is unsure if he is the predator or the prey.
Part Eleven of "Spider-Man: The Other - Evolve or Die" Storyline
- The fourth and final month of “The Other,” a startling super-story spanning four months that has turned the wall-crawler’s world upside down, and set the stage for the year to come, uniting the creative talents behind all three Spider-Man titles! With great power must come great responsibility...but what comes with great understanding? In the past few months, Peter Parker has traveled to places he never has before. Now the question is, can he go home?
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|