- I'm six foot seven and bright green! People are gonna stare no matter how I dress!
Appearing in "The Sensational She-Hulk"Edit
- Will Campbell (dead Nevada prospector, alive in flashback)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner)
- The Time To Make the Donuts Guy
- Mister Fantastic
- Nevada desert
- Nevada nuke test site that spawned the roaches
- New York City
- She-Hulk's apartment 86th St. and Central Park West
- East Village
- Sir Do-Nut franchise (crushed by a falling jet)
Synopsis for "The Sensational She-Hulk"Edit
During a night out on the town with her boyfriend Wyatt Wingfoot, She-Hulk is captured by SHIELD agents using Mandroid Armor to make sure she won't become the type of menace as her more famous and violent cousin.
The pair are taken to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and after a humiliating search ordered by a male agent, Agent Dooley, she and Wyatt are imprisoned in a pressure cell designed to contain her She-Hulk form. SHIELD has reckoned without her ability to change back into her normal, much smaller, Jennifer Walters form, and by transforming into that form she slips through the cell bars while Wyatt bears the extra weight pressure and frees them.
SHIELD's plan continues to go wrong when the Helicarrier is menaced by a horde of sentient roaches that are able to take over the bodies of human hosts. The Helicarrier goes down in the mayhem and in keeping the whole thing from blowing sky high, She-Hulk is exposed to a heavy dose of radiation that prevents her from changing into her alter-ego Jennifer Walters ever again.
- SHIELD General Order 0957 ostensibly allows Agent Dooley to strip search She-Hulk, but it's intended to be performed in a private cell by an agent of the same sex.
- Although She-Hulk would supposedly never be able to change back to her human form again, it actually only proved to be a temporary problem, and some time after, she was able to change form once again.
- Jennifer Walters as a human is 5'6, approximately 30 years old, with brown hair and blue eyes. As She-Hulk she weighs 650 pounds.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|