- We did hear sounds of battle, Avengers... And the victor is our "dead" friend Ant-Man!
Appearing in "Ant-Man No More!"Edit
- Para-Man (Only in flashback)
- Whirlwind (Only in flashback)
- Egghead (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Ant-Man No More!"Edit
Last issue, Dr. Nemesis had captured Ant-Man (Henry Pym) and the Wasp (Janet van Dyne). This issue, he performs several experiments on the two heroes and when he is finished, he tells Ant-Man that he is cured. To be sure, Ant-Man grows and shrinks a few times and then he accuses Dr. Nemesis as being one of the gang members back is Marvel Feature # 4. Dr. Nemesis admits it, that's how he knew the workings for the cure. Now he tells Pym that he will break into Avengers Mansion and steal some of the technology there. Dr. Nemesis shrinks down with Pym, having stolen the plans for the size alteration technology and integrating it in his own costume. If Pym refuses, then the Wasp does not get her cure.
They break in and Dr. Pym tricks Dr. Nemesis and the two battle, with Pym being the winner. The Avengers come in and see that Pym is alive. They go and help the Wasp and offer the two to rejoin the Avengers, but the two heroes would like to remain semi-retired, returning to duty only when needed.
Appearing in "The Itch"Edit
- Mortimer Scrogg
Synopsis for "The Itch"Edit
--For a full synopsis of this comic, please see the original publishing of this comic in Mystic #35.--
Appearing in "The Hiding Place"Edit
Synopsis for "The Hiding Place"Edit
--For a full synopsis of this comic, please see the original publishing of this comic in Mystic #14.--
- This is the last issue of Marvel Feature with Ant-Man and the Wasp. The Thing will become the star of this series next issue. Henry Pym and the Wasp will rejoin the Avengers in Avengers #137.
- No letters page is published this issue. However, a small advertisement noting the Thing and Hulk's feature next issue is presented.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#1455-Z.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|