Appearing in "Shadows on the Soul!"Edit
- unnamed island
- Natter Enenergy-Egg
The X-Men — Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Rogue, Kitty Pryde, and Magneto — are thrown into an interplanetary war against the deadly Chief Examiner and his coldly logical living computer! The action really heats up when Rogue plunges through the Chief Examiner's energy grid and absorbs the power it acquired from the Chief Examiner's other enemies, the Human Torch, Spider-Man, and the Hulk!
- Wraparound cover.
- The credits give "special thanks to "Questprobe" editor Bob Budiansky."
- This story was originally intended to be part of the Questprobe series.
- Inside front features an "Editori-al" strip by Al Milgrom.
- This issues includes a pinup gallery with art by Ian Akin and Brian Garvey: page 25 the Silver Surfer, page 26 Conan battling a demon, page 27 Doctor Doom, page 28 Doctor Stange, page 29 Iron Fist and his adversary, page 30 Elektra, page 31 the Punisher, page 32 Iron Man and his adversary.
- Inside back cover: letters page.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|