Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Phil Coulson (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Justin Hammer (Mentioned)
- Whiplash (Ivan Vanko) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Iron Man Armor MK I (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor MK III (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor MK IV (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor MK VI (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor MK VII
- War Machine Armor MK I (Last appearance)
- War Machine Armor MK II (First appearance)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Tony strips the Hammer weapons off the Mk II suit and informs Rhodey he'll never wear it again - because he's made him a new one! He insists Rhodey goes off playing Super Hero while Tony works on his own projects, and so, Rhodey attempts to get to the bottom of the Ten Rings terrorist organization.
Months go by, destroying one small terror cell after the other and not learning much. Rhodey finally arrives early for an attack somewhere in Asia. He quickly dispatches the armed terrorists, but some of their hostages turn out to be undercover soldiers with stronger arms. Tony calls him from New York, asking for help in the Chitauri attack - but Rhodey is half a world away, and Tony reasons he and the gang can take care of it. Rhodey shrugs it off the attacks, until a Hammer tank arrives. He is warned against destroying it, as its nuclear core can go off. It fires an "ex-wife" missile at him - and for once, it works, sending Rhodey down.
- No special notes.
- The perfect prelude to the upcoming highly-anticipated Marvel Studios film, Iron Man 3
• As Tony Stark prepares for his next venture, he tasks War Machine with a mission of his own.
• War Machine faces his biggest test as a hero, while Iron Man takes on the Battle of New York with The Avengers!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|